One more small voice on depression, PTSD, grief, heartbreak, shock, and endless days on the couch
Trump identifies man who snuck into the US and fathered 56 citizens!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
It’s Elon Musk! Or maybe the Tate brothers. Or Greg Lindbergh?
No wonder Trump wants to violate the birthright citizenship status. Get those bad genes out of our country!
I woke up anxious and even a bit angry this morning…an old habit from the past that has diminished somewhat as I've recovered. And then it hit me…I have a 7:30 meeting that I'm leading and I'm not ready. I have an 8:45 Masters Ski group workout and if I'm not prompt the group takes off without me. I have a critical board meeting at noon, and I haven't covered the materials. And I have guests coming for a week on Sunday, so I'll partially lose control of my schedule. That may be the worst. My response was to schedule a group dinner during the week so I'd keep in touch with some of my new friends in town. A bad pairing…NYC friends and mountain town friends. What do you cook??? Conclusion at the moment…5:33 AM: I will be happiest for the next months living alone. With no one in my space other than my two cats, who slept next to me in a joint cuddling ball all night. I do not want to sha...
I have someone business changes going on in my life and I'm approaching them with a new perspective: play to win Maybe you're thinking "isn't that the point? Who has the most shekels at the end?" You must be one of the mindless supporters of capitalism but you're probably right. I always played for partnership. For loyalty. For seeing process and product improvements through to the very end. So how did I come to aspire to the same goals shared by the tech bros and every guy who owns an auto dealer? All the bad entrepreneurs who can't get out of their own way. My ex-wife. I played for a life partner. If I was playing to win then, I would have passed her by. She's nobody's prize, and she knew it. She WAS playing to win—but didn't have the staying power or the chops to achieve what she so urgently desired. She wanted the strange stew of power/fortune/fame reserved for Internet influencers. The poor kid. She got stuck with me! No...
Welcome to geopolitics, Donald Trump style. Don’s solution when he’s in the bottom of a latrine? Keep digging. Pull all of the rest of us into his shit. You’re a war criminal, Don. Compare yourself to Kissinger who couldn’t leave the US the last twenty years of his life without facing immediate incarceration. Henry was a pussy cat compared to you…though at this point Henry directly caused hundreds of thousands of deaths, surpassing you in the homicide category. Beware the fate of the Tate brothers, Don. The rest of the world knows what you are.
Comments
Post a Comment