The magic number keeps growing

I would not be writing any of these posts if you got off your throne and reached out to someone who gave you everything he could for 28 years. Imagine if you had the courage and skills to deal with people who are very very angry with you. There would be many fewer of us. 

But, you won’t. You can’t. We don’t deserve so much as a kiss!  Bizzou bizzou   

Even if we had had a real marriage, the financial incentive to trashtalk me is growing—and I imagine you lust for the cash   You don’t have time for Doron or me at moments like this! He doesn’t remember you. And he didn’t have any assets anyway.  I wonder what he did with your RSP?  

Your financial incentive to be an asshole is increasing because our apartment is worth a million more than I thought.

And the house in CA is worth 500K+ more than I thought.

So if you split that value increase in half, you end up with the gross value of our settlement as $4,600,000 plus $800,000!

I know you have many reasons to shit on me—my anger, my crossdressing with you, my cocaine, the fact that I still drink wine, the fact that I don't respect a lot of the work you do, the fact that our sex life was so unsatisfying for you all those years, the fact that so many other people want to sleep with you for a week or two, etc etc.

I have a lot of reasons to shit on you too...your rudeness, eternal judgement, yawning, and lying.  But most of all your chronic ghosting of me and my ilk. The doubters. The haters. Those who wish you misfortune I would never have texted or sent an email or posted my anger here and elsewhere if you were capable of facing the music and caring for your family, or simply apologizing for your affairs and your behaviors. 

You get paid $5.4 million now for 28 years of shit!  For yawning, backstabbing, lying, cheating, adultery, etc etc.  

That's more than a dollar for every insult you hurled at me!  Fifty cents for every time you turned your back on me.

25 cents for every email and text from me you never responded to.  Just once would have helped.  Just hello...we all know you don't do apologies, or offer thanks.  Your blood pressure would go through the roof if you tried...don't injure yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet my friend, the mediocre hedge fund manager

The U.S. and Syria join hands in welcoming greenhouse emissions

New York City introduces three new ways to make the City unliveable